Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Exciting News!

One of the reasons I have been SUCH a blogger-slacker lately is because of the energy I have been expending on my big news....

My business, Live Fit Training, will be merging with my bestest friend, Trish O'Neill to form INSPIRE FITNESS on 1/1/11.

If that is not exciting enough, we will have a new location in a commercial studio on Washington Ave in Endicott, NY!

We are so stoked! 

Also in the works is a brand new website, which I promise will be kept up to date on a regular basis.  A monthly newsletter.  A client of the month feature.  Many new and innovative classes Monday - Sunday.  And, we will work hard to give back not only to the immediate vicinity of our new stomping grounds but to Broome County in general through our communtiy efforts to help those in need.  It will become a very big part of our mission to spread our love of fitness and better health all around!

What can you do?  Spread the word!  Link up my blog and also become a fan of Inspire Fitness on Facebook.  I will be posted more information on our progress as it happens.

Looking forward to the New Year and a lot more blogging! 

Until then,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment