Monday, May 17, 2010

Checking in!

Wow!  I just noticed it has been 7 days since I posted. 

I had a very busy week, which just ended with our Weekend Warriors!  It was an amazing weekend.  Lots of exercise and good food and great friendships.

I promise to get in here soon and post something with a bit more substance, however, the next 9 days are going to be crazy crazy.  I have Relay for Life coming up this weekend, I have an entire kitchen to clean out for our remodel that is happening when we are away, and then next Wednesday we leave for Europe!!  Yay!

My chance in the Biggest Loser is pretty much toast.  But, I will say that I can be and will be happy with a 5 or 6 pound loss over the 6 weeks.  More about that later...

Until next time,
Trace

1 comment:

  1. Hi Traci. My name is Stephen Sweet and Elaine Errigo-Gilyard recommended me to your blog.

    How do I join?

    ReplyDelete