Friday, May 7, 2010

On a Roll!

Happy Friday, my friends!  And, it is a happy Friday for me.  My rallying paid off.  No looking back now.  This morning, my 4th Friday weigh in (4 wks of 6 wk challenge) is a svelte-feelin' 147.6.  Yippee!  Granted, not exactly where I 'planned' to be at this point, however, I am grateful for it.  A lot of hard work the latter part of this week has paid off and my week 3 stall is over.  It may only be a pound, but I gotta feeling... that my RALLY has just begun.

Two weeks remain and I am still determined to give it 150%.  I will weigh in every day to keep myself on point for the next 14 days.  I will exercise my ass off (literally).  It's only 2 weeks after all.  Sure hope those boys have this kind of resolve for the next two weeks.  Cuz, if they don't, they may, just may, be in trouble again. :)

Look for more later today.  I have some things to share.

Until then...
Give the day your best!
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment