Monday, May 24, 2010

Haven't Forgotten You!!

Hey there!  I haven't forgotten about you guys.  The past two weeks have just been a whirlwind.  I am getting ready to go off to Europe and get our kitchen remodeled while we are away!

I ended up losing a total of 5 1/2 pounds in my biggest loser challenge with the boys.  This was good enough for 2nd place!  I feel great even though I fell short of my original goal.  Halfway through the challenge I started feeling so much pressure.  So, I re-evaluated what I was trying to accomplish and why.  I was already at a healthy weight for my body in general and for what I do, I was very happy with myself.   I also decided that to take it to the next level and have it mean something, I would have to further refine an already disciplined diet regimen.  I decided that I like my wine on the weekends and the occasional pizza too much to give them up for a six-pack!  Haha!...

Anyway, more later I promise.  I won't have my computer in Europe but Frank will have his and I hope to get on here a few times and let you know how I am keeping up with my healthy lifestyle abroad.  :)

Until next time...
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment