Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ciao! And, Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Well, as of tomorrow I am off on a new adventure.  We leave Syracuse for Toronto at 4 pm.  We'll be spending the night and next day in Toronto then taking off Thursday around 9 pm to Rome, Italy.  

I am very excited about this trip.  It is the 'play hard' part of our (Frank and I) philosophy of life, 'Work Hard, Play Hard'.  It makes us happy.  We are very grateful to be fortunate enough to have opportunites like this through Frank's employment. 

As a double bonus, our kitchen is also being remodeled while we are away.  This too releases the 'happy-bug' within as we have wanted to have our kitchen re-done for many years now.

The concept of  'Happy' has been on my mind lately.  I think about everything in my life.  I think of all my goals and aspirations.  I think of my husband, Frank, my Maggie-Pie, my friends, my family, my clients.  I think of the places I've traveled and the feelings I have about my home and everything that encompasses 'My Life'.  And, the definitive conclusion I am always reminded of is that everything I do in life is so I can experience happiness or create happiness for others.

When it all comes down to it... we do what we do because it makes us happy or we think that it will make us happy.  At the end of my life, whenever it may be, the memories of me should and will be that 'she was happy', 'she lived a fulfilled and happy life'.

Nothing else matters.  So, without drawing this out too much... DO what makes you happy in your life.  DO what creates happiness around you.  LOVE every single minute of it.

Ciao, my friends...
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment