Monday, April 26, 2010

3rd Monday :)

Good Morning! 

A little more than two weeks into my biggest loser challenge with 'The Boys', and I am feeling fantastic!  The best thing about this particular Monday is that I made it through an entire weekend without a 'cheat day'.  What does this mean?  Well, first of all, waking up this morning without a bloated belly felt SO GOOD.  And, second, I think this will end up being a stellar week of weight loss.  My goal is 3 pounds, but we'll see what happens.  I may surprise myself and take off 4 because of my great weekend.

Averages:

From Saturday, April 17th to Friday, April 23rd these were my averages and my workouts:

Average Daily Calories: 1602
Average Calories from Fat: 25%
Average Calories from Carbs: 39%
Average Calories from Protein: 34%
Average Calories from Alcohol: 3%

Workouts -
Sat/Sun Off - in Philly for wedding
Monday: 1 hr spinning
Tues: 1 hr spinning; 1 hr weight training; 1 hr yoga
Wed: 1 hr spinning
Thurs: 1 hr spinning (am); 1 hr weight training; 1 hr spinning (pm); 1 1/2 hr hot yoga
Fri: 1 1/2 hr hot yoga

Have a fantastic week my friends!  I will post again soon :)
Until Later...
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment