Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The 'Busy'-ness of Life...

Hello!  I haven't forgot about my blog!  One of my facebook friends says she misses it, which means I have been slacking....

Busy weekend away and then I just got hurled back into training first thing Monday morning.  This was a busy Tuesday as well.  Oh, and guess what, tomorrow is a busy Wednesday.  No break in sight until Friday, my day off.  Ahh.  I am so fortunate to be able to do what I do, which is... what I LOVE! 

Training is such a dream job to me.  I put my whole heart and soul into it almost 99.9% of the time (...that .01% is when I decide I need another fitness conference to spice things up!).

And, yet, even though it is a dream job, it is still a job that takes up time and energy ( alot of energy at that).  I find myself exhausted by week's end.  How many of you feel the same exact way?

The 'Busy-ness' of Life.

We will always have the 'I'm too busy' response to why we haven't started exercising, why we haven't stuck to our clean-eating plan (which is the ONLY way to eat as far as I am concerned), why we haven't taken that moment for us in each 24 hours of each day.

If you have been like me at a time in your life when you find yourself saying that you are too busy to _______ (fill in the blank), and you know that this (blank) is good for your body and good for your health, then remember that in the same way we make time for our dogs, our kids, our spouse, our grocery shopping, our television shows, our whatever, YOU have to make time for your health. 

A wise person once said, "If you can't make time for exercise now, you will have to make time for sickness later".  Enough said.

Until Later... Today YOU Gave Everything You Had!

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment