Friday, April 16, 2010

Right on schedule!

Well, good morning, my friends! 

I am happy to report that it is 1 week since my biggest loser weigh-in with 'The Boys', and I am right on point to hit my goal of 15 pounds! 

Today, I my weight is 150.4, a weight loss of 3.2 pounds!  Yippee!

I feel fantastic. 

Summary of my week:
Diet - 4 of the 7 days my dietary intake was spot-on, perfectly in line with the Clean Eating way of life; 2 of the 7 days it was almost perfectly spot-on, however those days my calorie intake was probably 500-900 calories higher than the 'perfectly spot-on' 4 days.  1 of the 7 days (last Saturday) was my cheat day, the day we went to Rosalies in Skaneatles.  I even had dessert that night!

Average Calories? --> Typically 'spot-on' is between 1300 & 1700 per day; Give 1000-1500 more for a cheat day; And, the in betweens are usually about 1800-2200 (SEE BELOW FOR IMPORANT INFO ON EXERCISE COMBINATION)
Exercise:
Fri: OFF
Sat: Boot Camp (although I was pathetically hungover from previous night)
Sun: Hot Yoga
Mon: Spin a.m., Spin p.m.
Tues: Strength Training (30 min), Vinyasa Yoga
Wed: Spin p.m.
Thurs: Spin pm., Hot Yoga

**In terms of calorie expenditure taking exercise and diet into consideration, everyone is different.  I am fortunately able to have 2-3 higher calorie days because of the level of activity, both in # of workouts per week and high intensity level.  Everyone has to figure out what works for them.  The ONLY way to find that out is to track your calories and your exercise.  Check out http://www.fitday.com/ .  I have used this program (the downloaded version that is $29.95) for years now.  It is a great way to see your correlation between food intake and exercise among many other things. :)

Until later...
This week I gave everything I had!
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment