Thursday, April 15, 2010

As I sit here eating lunch...

As I sit here eating my lunch, a Baby Spinach Salad with blueberries, chicken breast and french balsamic vinagriete, I thought  I would post the basics of clean eating and give you the info on how to find out more. 

Eating clean is a life saver.  There seriously in my eyes, is no other way to eat food.  It teaches you to re-learn or maybe for the first time learn, how to enjoy the taste of REAL FOOD!  It doesn't mean that you won't enjoy a sloppy burger every once in a while, but I will tell you that eating this way as your lifestyle will make those sloppy burgers much lower on your totem-pole of food choices as they will make you feel sick to your stomach when you do indulge.

And, by the way, it hasn't even been a week and I am already down 3 pounds.  Watch out Boys...

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment