Saturday, April 10, 2010

6 Week Transformation!


Hi there folks!  This is Traci Meier, coming to you from Vestal, NY
I am looking forward to bringing you day to day information on my 6 week journey.  That's me on the left (in case you didn't know... haha, along with my friends, Renee & Natasha).  I weighed in with the 'big boys' on Friday at 153.6.  This is a little more than 3 pounds higher than I have been maintaining for almost a year now!  In January of 2009 I was 176 pounds.  This is the longest I have kept my weight in a very healthy range for me (between 148 & 152) since my college years. 

So, I decided that it was time to take it to the next level.  My goal is to lose 15 pounds in my 6 week Biggest Loser contest against (we'll call them 'The Boys' from now on).  I have my work cut out for me.  They are pretty serious this time around, even though I still stand firm that I will win.  So, hopefully you will be routing me on!  And, maybe learning a few things to benefit your own journey to your own optimal fitness.

Please join my blog and follow up daily as I post my workout progress, diet progress and  overall contest progress.  I look forward to sharing this experience with you, my family, my friends & my clients.

Today I Will Give Everything I Have...
Until next time,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment