Sunday, January 2, 2011

21 Day Challenge!

Good Sunday Afternoon, My Friends!

Here is the scoop, beginning tomorrow I am starting a 21 day, Clean-Eating Lifestyle.  This is 'normally' what my daily diet consists of, however, I usually have the weekend 'cheat days'.

I have a trip to visit my bro in Oregon (the one who has lost 73 pounds since August) and then Hawaii towards the end of this month.  I WANT TO DROP THAT 12 POUUNDS OF CHRISTMAS that I talked about in my last post.  

So HERE IS MY DEAL.... I promise that each and every single day for the next 21 days, beginning tomorrow 1/3 and ending on Sunday 1/23 I will blog the following:

1. My weight loss progress in pounds (may not be available on travel days between 20 & 23, but other than that I plan on weighing myself EVERY DAY.  Sometimes this is a good idea when you want to be very strict with what you are doing, otherwise once a week is ideal.

2.  I will post at least 1 of my clean eating meals every day with the hopes of having entire days of my clean eats right here on this blog to give you all ideas!

SO....  my question.... WHO IS WITH ME?  You can post your comments and questions right here on the blog and even share your own progress.

Come on, let's do it!!  No, there isn't some big monetary prize at the end of it all, but I figure that fitting into my damn jeans again in time for bathing suits in Hawaii will be worth way more than any monetary prize. :)

Again, WHO'S WITH ME!

Make the commitment!

You can buy the book "The Eat-Clean Diet: Recharged" by Tosca Reno for best results on the plan but I will attach a summary of what you have to do on my website as soon as it goes live...

We can definately lose 5-10 pounds in these 21 days!

It's NOT EASY... But YOU'RE WORTH IT!

Can't wait to hear from you all.

Traci

3 comments:

  1. I'm in. Between that and working out with you and Trish I bet I could get down another pant size in that amount of time! I have to buy a scale though. Haha.
    ---Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... but Carrie, you practically live here anyway so you can just use OUR scale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, I think I want to try it:) I have a big birthday coming up (Yes, yes my 30th you're right) and I already started Saturday by upping the exercise again. Did 10 miles. However, I'm not good with the diet. Need to be told what to do. I do have the "Clean Living" Book but must dust off. Keep in mind I'm not a good cook. What would I need to buy? Do? I think I can...I think I can...

    ReplyDelete