Monday, January 3, 2011

DAY ONE.... BRING IT!!

Good Afternoon!

Well I am heavily into day one of the 21 day challenge.  

I began my day with a 40 minute run on the treadmill.  Before my 7:00 am start I had a bowl of steel cut oats with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter!

I had a banana around 10 am for a snack.

My morning appts are now finished and I am enjoying my lunch of the following:

4 oz grilled chicken breast
2 cups of spring mix lettuce
1/2 cup grilled onions
1 cup grilled mushroom buttons
1 tsp olive oil
fresh ground pepper

I put the grilled onions and mushrooms (which I grilled in the tsp of olive oil) right on top of the salad, it sort of acts as a dressing!

More training to do and then dinner will be light tonight.  I might do an egg white omelet with bell peppers.  I don't get done until 7 so I will probably have a 150-200 calorie snack around 3:30 to tide me over.

Oh, by the way, I usually eat about 1200-1600 calories a day to lose weight at a rate of about 2 pounds a week.  This first week will probably be more just because our bodies hold on to alot of the sodium and crappy food we eat around the holidays.  Some people refer to this as 'water weight' I refer to it as 'food-like substances' weight.


Already feeling great!  Can't wait to see if I lose any weight between today and tomorrow!


How is everyone else doing??


Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment