Saturday, January 22, 2011

newport coast

today I am headed to Newport on the Oregon coast. Picking up my brother, his wife, 3 kids and my sister Megan.

yesterday was a busy day. Went to the Y in the am and I put Will, Le Ann, and Meg through an hour circuit workout. then we hit subway for lunch, a few stores including a grocery store to stock up on good food and then back to the Y for the kids' Disney workout. Very cute and awesome to get kids moving. the Y has a lot going on! I think it is a great thing for my bro and his family.

This morning I am 1/2 pound from my goal of ten pounds in 21 days. tomorrow is day 21. I am certain that I will hit it.

More exciting is that my brother lost 3 pounds and Le Ann lost 2.8. in ONE day!! great job to them. I am hoeing that this trip gives them the motivation and inspiration they need to keep going on their journey.

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment