Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh My God Becky....

.... Look... her Butt lost another POUND!  

Yeah, I know you are thinking WHAT????  But yes, my friends, this morning's weigh in, delightfully, was a full pound less than yesterday! So in 48 little hours I got rid of almost 5 pounds of junka lunka...

I tell ya this clean eating is program is onto something.  Like maybe this is how we should eat anyways!  

What can I say today?  Well, I feel great!  I believe if everyone would give clean eating a try for just a week, they would be amazed at how much better they feel as a whole.

Today's breakfast, steel cut oats with 1 tbl wheat germ and 1 tbl flaxseed (ground version of both) with a tsp of agave syrup and 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond breeze vanilla almond milk (weggies natures marketplace).

Snack was a banana

Lunch will be a chicken breast salad with feta cheese today, and again this is a late night for me, so probably a heartier snack around 3 and maybe a greek yogurt with peanut butter for dinner.  
One of my favorite snacks that pack a bigger punch are the larabars.  They have around 200-230 calories and are made from absolutely all natural ingredients!  guess where I get them...yep WNM (from now on know as Wegman's Nature's Mktplace).  They are great for on the go meal or snack replacements.

Remember you don't have to go as hard core as the book suggests and on a scale of 'Hard Core to Barely Clean' ... I am pretty much on the Hard Core end.  But, remember that I have been doing this stuff a long time.  My body responds very well and very quickly to clean eats and I have an intuitive relationship with my body.  If your progress is not quite as quick as you would like remember that it is recommended to lose 1-2 pounds a week for lasting weight loss.  However, doesn't mean that a few weeks of 'rapid blissful pounds droppin' off the post-holiday bod infused with foodlike substance' won't do the body good!  Not to mention it is not bad for the mind or ego too!

So, until tomorrow my friends... have an AMAZING day and eat clean!!

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment