Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day #11 - Any ideas??

Hello.

Thinking about meals today.  I am kind of bored.  I was wondering if anyone had any great ideas for a clean eating dinner?  I am going to Wegman's this morning and would like to make something for the hubby tonight.  My friend told me about a turkey breast, bone-in with onion soup mix.  Maybe I will crock pot today.  Guess that means I have to get my butt on the treadmill so I can get to store, get crock started all before my day begins.

I am down 1/2 pound today, which makes me very happy.  The small losses daily add up to nice weekly numbers.

Been really busy with Inspire Fitness's website and newsletter (coming out tomorrow...let me know if you want to be on the list! you may already be).  So, I apologize if these have been short.  Lots going on.  I believe we have a closing date for the building so fingers crossed looks like Inspire Fitness will have a new home come March.  

So how about some of your ideas today, my friends???

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment