Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Now That's What I'm Talkin' About!

I love Day 2!

Why do I love thee, Day 2?

Because after a few weeks of crappy food and ONE day of clean eating, your body sheds a buncha gunk!  I lost 3.9 pounds in ONE DAY!  Yippee!  It is a fantastic jump start to the 21 day challenge.  

Now don't get too excited.  Tomorrow it will probably be something like (.03) or something, but I'll take it, take it, take it!

Today for breakfast I had 6 egg whites with grilled shrimp and onions and 1/4 cup of feta cheese.

A.M. Snack is an apple (not as active today and yesterday so I just grab for the piece of fruit w/o peanut butter.

Lunch is going to be a red bell pepper, mushroom and jalapeno stir fry using 1 tsp olive oil, some spices and 1/4 pound of Helen's Veggie Ground (found at Weggie's in Nature's Marketplace).

Not sure about dinner yet, missed my bowl of steel cuts this morning so maybe it will be breakfast for dinner.

How is your day going?  Any big overnight weight loss??

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment