Monday, January 24, 2011

A Second Home

Ahhhhhhhhh....

I made it to Hawaai! And for those of you wondering the results of the 21 day challenge yesterday.... (drum roll please...) I made it by .1! 10.1 pounds lost in 21 days! I was a little worried because I indulged in a double chocolate truffle in Newport.

So it is our first of 6 full days in Kona Hawaii. it is so beautiful here. there really is no other place on earth quite like Hawaii. Maui is my favorite but the big Island is nice too. I feel at home here. it is like my 'tropical life'

I think on thursday we are going to go on an Eco-Zip line adventure in the Kohala Mountain Rainforest. right now I am sitting on my balcony enjoying a cup of Kona coffee and blogging to all of my faithful bloggees. I hear it is cold back home. Not here. 80 degrees. life is certainly good.

tomorrow it will be back to the gym. I have given my body some rest the past few days with the exception of some yoga. Planning to start some light mileage on the treadmill in prep for the beginning of our half marathon training when I return. very excited about that and so many other things. however, I am going to try my best to stay in the moment for the next several days. This won't last forever.

Have a great week my friends! Look for all our fabulous pics on Facebook. Hoping to catch our zip lining adventure and post those pics!

This 'IS' Easy, and I am Worth it!!!

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment